Account Management Intern
Relic is looking for a talented, passionate individual to assist our account managers with tourism client relationships and projects. Our ideal candidate is a meticulous organizer and deadline addict—and they keep their cool under the pressure associated with doing high quality work in an agency environment. This person can adeptly coordinate with our internal teams, including strategy, creative, digital, media, PR & content, and web development. This person has a knack for being incredibly detail oriented, digesting information, and conveying that information in a meticulous way to our internal teams. They are a self starter, they ask lots of questions, and they work hard. They excel at project management and managing a high volume of tasks daily. For the right candidate, this role has the opportunity to turn into a permanent position.
- Assists in the overall health, profitability and growth of assigned accounts.
- Handles project entry and management in our project management software.
- Takes ownership for the successful delivery of client projects as tasked to them by the account manager(s).
- Manages and motivates assigned team members to ensure projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Thinks beyond their task list to be able to digest and understand ongoing projects.
- Takes meticulously detailed notes and understands how to capture and assign action items.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in workflow.
- Keeps track of every task assigned, follows up, and ensures completion within the assigned deadline.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Tourism, advertising, marketing, or project management prioritized.
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus.
- Is a highly effective communicator with a warm enthusiastic attitude.
- Meticulously organized with the ability to prioritize and solve problems.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with colleagues and clients.
- Brings enthusiasm to the workplace and is motivated by a challenge.