Content and Social Media Internship
EKR is a holistic agency that helps our clients focus on the fundamentals. As a strategy-first agency, we want you to be equipped with the necessary tools to create and execute advertising campaigns that deliver the right message to the right people at the right time.
About the role
This Content Internship will serve a key role in assisting the EKR Director in specific tasks. For example, content projects include writing blog posts, emails, and case studies. Social media tasks include building social media strategy, creating content, posting, and reporting. The position reports directly to the team director while working closely with all team members in a mostly remote (office space optional and available) to strategize, organize, and execute to meet clients’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Create content and social media strategies
- Build and execute on social media calendars utilizing Sprout Social
- Writing content such as blog posts, newsletters, email marketing, and more
- Consistent editing/feedback of your and your teammates’ work
- Public relations or writing-focused major preferred, but not required
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Specialization in AP Style preferred, but not required
- Able to work independently, proactively
- Organizational skills
When submitting your resume, please include one short writing sample from past work experience/school work. This work sample should preferably be a blog post, email newsletter, or similar piece.Apply now