We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing guru with the energy of the battery bunny! This person must have impeccable strategic vision who understands the digital playing field to the point that they are innovating and driving our clients’ business like a Greek god/goddess. The successful candidate will demonstrate an exceptional knack for building campaigns to target audiences and different voices across a variety of clients.
- Onboard new clients running PPC, display, paid social, programmatic and/or marketing automation campaigns.
- Build and maintain digital marketing ad campaigns across a variety of platforms.
- Optimize search campaigns by using keyword research, keyword bids adjustments, negative keywords, ad testing, ad scheduling, keyword expansion, and more.
- Together with team members and the client, advise on and help establish digital marketing KPIs.
- Report on PPC, display, paid social, and/or marketing automation campaign performance for each client on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Adept at setting up and running A/B testing for ad campaigns.
- Assist with and manage paid social campaigns and optimization efforts.
- Assist with other digital initiatives as needed.
- Monitor, strategize and make changes to optimize campaigns to ensure maximum ROI.
- Actively strategize and provide recommendations to clients on how to improve digital campaigns and ads performance.
- Lead and navigate client communication when applicable, including pitching new digital marketing strategies and solutions.
- Glean key insights from client-provided and digital annual data in order to provide insight to the team and steer the client’s strategy in the right direction.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other platforms to track and measure conversion performance.
- Actively collaborate with other service departments to ensure digital marketing campaigns tie into the client’s holistic marketing strategy.
- Perform optimizations to ad accounts and client websites.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience
- Multi-channel strategy and execution experience
- Positive attitude with a hunger for knowledge and learning
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-driven with the ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and marketing approaches
- Shows initiative, is proactive
- Takes effective criticism and always look for improvement
- Able to prioritize, manage stress and work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with team across departments and throughout the entire company
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- A capacity for statistical analysis
- Developed organizational skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and grow within the role